Many know only the benefits of green tea. We hear people saying that green tea reduces obesity. But very few people know how much damage it can cause.
Green tea is good for those who go to the gym to stay healthy. But many don’t know when and who to drink green tea, so these are the side effects we face :
* Green tea should not be taken on an empty stomach. This causes an acidity problem.
* Green tea contains 25 to 25 milligrams of caffeine. Drinking 4 or 5 times a day will increase the amount of caffeine in your body. This can lead to insomnia, boredom, and depression.
* Most people drink green tea just like regular tea. Consumption of green tea along with food causes iron deficiency in the body. So if you want to take green tea, take iron-rich food.
* Green tea (Green Tea) along with medications can damage the nervous system. It is also possible to increase blood pressure.
* Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised not to drink green tea. Some research has shown that it can be harmful to children.
* Excessive intake of green tea can lead to loss of bone strength. Green tea interferes with the work of calcium in the body.