RRR’s set becomes the talking point

Now that the lockdown norms are getting relaxed and reports about the resumption of shootings in the coming days are doing rounds, movie lovers across the country and especially in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are getting excited. All eyes are on the country’s most awaited film RRR, a multi starrer from Rajamouli with Young Tiger NTR and Mega Power Star Ram Charan.

According to sources, 70% of the film’s shooting has been completed and Rajamouli is keen to complete the remaining 30% as soon as possible and start the post-production activities. In the meantime, it is coming out that the RRR makers are not backing off from the earlier plans. They have erected an extravagant set at Gandikota in the outskirts of Hyderabad with a cost of Rs 20crs.

The film’s shooting will resume soon with almost all the top stars joining the shoot. Bollywood beauty Alia Bhatt, Irish Hottie Olivia Morris are playing the female leads opposite Ram Charan and NTR. Ajay Devgn, Samuthrakhani, Ray Stevenson, and Alison Doody are playing pivotal roles in RRR for which music is scored by Keeravani.

Recent Posts

Popular Post