Rana’s emotional revelations about his health on Sam Jam

When it’s Rana, one can expect a cool guy with equally chilled out attitude. He does not mince words and is always sweet, sugar and ‘all things nice.’ (Remember, he said that phrase while talking about Mihika on Lakshmi Machu’s show).

Rana Daggubati with Samantha Akkineni

Sam Jam is the latest talk show to hit the aha OTT platform. Given that it is hosted by Samantha Akkineni, one can expect a lot of inside info coming out, as the guests are bound to open up to her charming demeanour. She comes across as an involved listener and has already completed shoots with husband Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna, Allu Arjun. She even pulled off one episode with megastar Chiranjeevi. Inside talk is that the megastar shot in an ultra-chic green jacket.

Coming back to Rana, he has shot for his episode with Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin. In the promo of the episode, there is a bit of fun, bit of mischief and like in all movies, lots of emotions.

In the promo, we get to see Samantha in a powder blue pant and jacket with a floral blouse, looking stunning. Rana makes his usual subdued fashion statement.

On entering the sets, Rana announces that he is the new host and Samantha comes over and orders him to take the hot seat. She pops a question about Nag Ashwin and Rana cheekily answers that he  likes all things old and Nag Ashwin quips that is probably what made him make Mahanati.

Then Sam touches upon the topic of Rana’s multiple girlfriends before marriage.

But what really caught the attention of the audiences is the question by Samantha based on rumours about Rana’s health. Rana then opens up about having BP since childhood, calcification around heart and failure of both kidneys. “It would have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or 30 per cent chance of death,” reveals an emotional Rana.

A visibly moved Samantha says since she saw his fight right in front of her, she considers him to be a real hero.

Do watch out for the episode for more interesting and intimate tales of Rana.

Recent Posts

Popular Post